Quick link: you can download literature and forms to set up a Single Investment SIPP here.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new low cost single investment SIPP, called the Premier Trust SI SIPP. The SIPP allows members to invest their fund using any one of the 40+ investment providers on our panel. The investment can be made with a discretionary fund manager, stockbroker, platform/wrap, or trustee investment plan.
What are the key features of the SIPP?
The full Key Features and Terms & Conditions of the SIPP are available here. The main points are as follows:
- The SIPP can be used for both building up your pension fund and for paying out benefits.
- It accepts transfers in (both cash and in specie)
- It accepts contributions (employer, employee, and third party; both one off and regular).
- It offers the full range of member benefit options, including
- pension commencement lump sum,
- flexi-access drawdown,
- uncrystallised funds pension lump sum, and
- capped drawdown (where appropriate).
What are the fees?
The SIPP is very competitively priced with no set up fees* and an annual fee of just £195 plus VAT per year. There is a schedule of fees that covers all of the costs associated with the product, which is available below. The main fees are as follows:
- Set up Fee £0
- Cash Transfer In Fee £0
- Cash Contribution Fee £0
- Annual Fee £195pa
- Investment Fee £0
- Crystallisation Fee £130
- Pension Payment Fee £125pa
* There is no set up fee or any fees for cash transfers in or cash contributions. There is a fee for an in specie transfer in. Other fees apply for specific events. Our full fees are detailed in the Schedule of Fees is available here.
Where can the SIPP invest?
The SIPP can invest using an account with any one of the following investment managers:
Brewin Dolphin Ltd
Brooks Macdonald Asset Management Ltd
Cannacord Genuity Wealth Ltd
Cazanove Capital Management Ltd
Charles Stanley & Co Ltd
Close Brothers Asset Management Ltd
Elevate Portfolio Services
European Investment Management Ltd
Fidelity Investment Services Ltd / Fidelity FundsNetwork
Fusion Wealth Ltd
Investec Wealth & Investment Ltd
J M Finn & Co Ltd
James Hambro & Partners LLP
James Sharp & Co
Legal & General
LGT Vestra LLP
McInroy & Wood
Mirabaud Asset Management
Quilter Cheviot Ltd Parmenion Capital Partners LLP
Psigma Investment Management
Rathbone Investment Management Ltd
Raymond James Investment Services Ltd
Redmayne Bentley Stockbrokers
Rowan Dartington & Co Ltd
Sanlam Private Investments (UK) Ltd
Seven Investment Management
Smith & Williamson
St James’s Place Retirement Plan
Standard Life Wealth Ltd
The Share Centre
Thesis Asset Management Ltd
Tilney Investment Management
Vanguard Asset Management
Walker Crips Stockbrokers Ltd
Waverton Investment Management
Wellian Investment Solutions
W H Ireland
If there is an investment manager that you would like to use which is not currently on our panel, then please contact us and we will look into the possibility of adding them.
Setting up a Premier Trust SI SIPP
The set-up documents are available for download here. Alternatively, we can email or post them to you.