Setting up a Premier Trust SI SIPP
The set-up documents are available below. We can also email or post the documents to you if needed.
Before you decide to proceed with the SIPP it is essential that you download, read and understand the Key Features document, Terms & Conditions, Fee Schedule, and Investment Manager Panel. These give you basic information about the product and its charges.
A SIPP is a complicated financial product and is not suitable for everyone. We recommend that you speak to an independent financial adviser before you decide whether to proceed.
If you would like to proceed with opening a SIPP then you will need to provide us with the following:
- Completed and signed Application Form (available below).
- Proof of your identity, in the form of:
- Original documentation provided in a face-to-face meeting, such as your passport or photo driving licence and a utility bill dated within the last three months, or
- Certified documentation as listed above either by an Accountant, Solicitor or via the Post Office’s Document Certification Service, or
- An Introduction Certificate which must be completed by your Financial Adviser (available below).
- The necessary paperwork for your chosen investment