This page contains the literature and forms needed to open a Premier Trust SIPP. The Premier Trust SIPP is our full SIPP.
Before you decide to proceed with the SIPP it is essential that you download, read and understand the Key Features document, Terms & Conditions, and Fee Schedule. These give you basic information about the product.
A SIPP is a complicated financial product and is not suitable for everyone. We recommend that you speak to an independent financial adviser before you decide whether to proceed.
If you would like to proceed with opening a SIPP then you will need to provide us with the following:
- Completed and signed Application Form (available below).
- Completed and signed Member Bank Account Mandate (available below).
- Proof of your identity, in the form of:
- Original documentation provided in a face-to-face meeting, such as your passport or photo driving licence and a utility bill dated within the last three months, or
- Certified documentation as listed above either by an Accountant, Solicitor or via the Post Office’s Document Certification Service, or
- An Introduction Certificate which must be completed by your Financial Adviser (available below).
The Premier Trust Full SIPP Fee Schedule
The Premier Trust Full SIPP Fee Schedule – with effect from 1st August 2020
The Premier Trust Key Features
The Premier Trust Application Form
The Premier Trust Bank Mandate
Verification of identity for completion by your financial adviser
The Premier Trust Terms and Conditions
The Premier Trust current governing Trust Deed & Rules