You can download literature and forms to set up a Single Investment SIPP here.
Our low cost single investment SIPP, called the Premier Trust SI SIPP, allows members to invest their fund using an investment manager of their choice. The investment can be made with a discretionary fund manager, stockbroker, platform/wrap, or trustee investment plan.
What are the key features of the SIPP?
The full Key Features and Terms & Conditions of the SIPP are available here. The main points are as follows:
- The SIPP can be used for both building up your pension fund and for paying out benefits.
- It accepts transfers in (both cash and in specie)
- It accepts contributions (employer, employee, and third party; both one off and regular).
- It offers the full range of member benefit options, including
- pension commencement lump sum,
- flexi-access drawdown,
- uncrystallised funds pension lump sum, and
- capped drawdown (where appropriate).
What are the fees?
The SIPP is very competitively priced with no set up fees* and an annual fee of just £225 plus VAT per year. There is a schedule of fees that covers all of the costs associated with the product, which is available below. The main fees are as follows:
- Set up Fee £0
- Cash Transfer In Fee £0
- Cash Contribution Fee £0
- Annual Fee £225 pa
- Investment Fee £0
- Crystallisation Fee £135
- Pension Payment Fee £135 pa
* There is no set up fee or any fees for cash transfers in or cash contributions. There is a fee for an in specie transfer in. Other fees apply for specific events. Our full fees are detailed in the Schedule of Fees is available here.
Where can the SIPP invest?
The Single Investment SIPP can open one investment manager account, which could be with a:
• Discretionary Fund Manager,
• Stockbroker, or
• Insurance Company.
The chosen account can be used to invest in standard investments. The SIPP cannot hold commercial property, nor can it hold any other investments in addition to the investment manager account. If you would like access to such investments, then you can do this through our Premier Trust Full SIPP.
The investment manager which you, or your financial adviser, select will need to be approved once it passes our due diligence checks. If there is an investment manager that you would like to use which has not already been approved, then please contact us and we will carry out our due diligence process.
Setting up a Premier Trust SI SIPP
The set-up documents are available for download here. Alternatively, we can email or post them to you.